Descripción del empleo
Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world, named as Wired Magazine's 2015 Top 100 startup. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners we have over 2 billion worldwide readers and over 10 billion page views. Our headquarters is based in sunny Barcelona and we have a very cool office in The City.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
We are looking for a highly energetic and passionate Rockstar Account Executive to be part of the Marfeel Revolution.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for achieving revenue based sales quotas. You would be calling, identifying and qualifying opportunities, collaborating with Business Developers, Engineers, CS and, you will take deals through to the close.
This is a high-energy position, in a fast-paced environment, so you must be extremely organised and be able to manage a pipeline.
This is you:
- Sales are always on your mind.
- Your heart beats faster when you need to pick up the phone.
- Your heart beats faster everytime you close a deal. You?re good at it and you can prove it.
- You are adept at working with CRM tools in order to be able to track, report and analyse KPI?s related to the Sales Pipeline.
- You have a positive attitude, you?re a great listener and quick thinker.
- Your friends always tell you that you that you?re too persuasive.
- You have lots of stamina and like high-pace environments filled with challenges.
- You?re a multi-task hands-on person.
- You were born motivated and eager to learn.
- You are results-oriented and have a work hard/play hard mentality
- You are excited about working in a bold/attractive commission structure.
- 2+ years inside sales closing experience (experience in SaaS sales for publishers will be a plus)
- Native english speaker and any additional language is highly appreciated.
What you will do:
- Pipeline forecasting and achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Seek out new customers (publishers), and sales opportunities to help build up the empire.
- Expertly demonstrate Marfeel technology via use of WebEx and Join.me, email and telephone.
- Accurately use SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Meet customers face to face and attend trade shows and conventions.
- Build up a great customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising with the company profits.
- Represent the company?s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
- Outstanding Communication, and Negotiation skills is a must have.
We do not look for ?average? people, so if you are ?average? please do not send your CV!
Please apply through the following link: https://marfeel.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26
Tipo de Contrato: indefinido, jornada completa
Fecha publicación: Hace 1 año y 4 meses
Ubicación: Barcelona (España)
Área funcional: Otros
Sector empresa: Telecomunicaciones, Internet y tecnología
Información de la empresa
Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world, named as Wired Magazine's 2015 Top 100 startup. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners we have over 2 billion worldwide readers and over 10 billion page views. Our headquarters is based in sunny Barcelona and we have a very cool office in The City.
Clicar en "Inscríbete a la oferta ahora" te lleva fuera de DonEmpleo, no nos hacemos responsables de su contenido
Para evitar cualquier tipo de fraude o estafa, desconfía de toda oferta que solicite dinero para comenzar a trabajar, y de cualquier comunicación que pueda venir desde otro páis. Más información sobre cómo identificar ofertas de trabajo falsas.