Descripción del empleo
This is a challenging opportunity for candidates with Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering with over 2 years experience.
Are you willing to improve your mechanical skills, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Do you want to work within a dedicated team to achieve breakthroughs? Are you interested in working in a cutting edge company leading a cutting edge sector? Do you have interest in being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing your personal skills by being pro-active and eager to show your skills? If so, then the job of Design Engineer with us could be the perfect next step in your career.
We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Chip-making apparatus. As a multinational company we have offices in 60 cities in 16 countries, Headquartered in South Netherlands. We employ more than 15.000 people. In our company, the department Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of our products. Our department needs various Design Engineers for the areas of Machine Architecture & Industrialization, Mechanical Development and Opto Mechanics. For our offices in Southern Netherlands, please let us know which department you are interested the most.
We have system specifications, costs and planning considerations and within these boundaries together we will develop the products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems.
• Working and creating designs with a focused team of mechanical experts in project setting for current and future developments or issues.
• Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
• You are responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions,
• Working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in advanced environments such as aero-space industry.
• NX experience is a pre, CAD experience is a must.
• Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
• Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
• A minimum B2 level in English will be mandatory (Skype interview will be held in English).
• BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering.
Empresa que solicita el puesto: Global Working
Fecha publicación: Hace 1 año y 6 meses
Ubicación: Ciudad Real (España)
Área funcional: Ingenieros y técnicos
Sector empresa: Recursos humanos
Información de la empresa
beBee es una red social de máxima afinidad entre usuarios, especializada por sectores, que te permite conectar e intercambiar experiencias, conocimientos y oportunidades con otras personas afines a tus intereses.
Clicar en "Inscríbete a la oferta ahora" te lleva fuera de DonEmpleo, no nos hacemos responsables de su contenido
Para evitar cualquier tipo de fraude o estafa, desconfía de toda oferta que solicite dinero para comenzar a trabajar, y de cualquier comunicación que pueda venir desde otro páis. Más información sobre cómo identificar ofertas de trabajo falsas.