Descripción del empleo
What are you going to do
You will be reviewing online video search results to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on video content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
A very important aspect of this role will involve reviewing the content of potential upsetting or offensive material to make internet browsing safer and more secure for all users. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web and protecting users from viewing unsuitable material.
Who is suitable for this work?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in improving online search results and who are comfortable working on sensitive and adult content. Suitable candidates must own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. You will be expected to work a minimum of 10 hours and up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
What we offer
- A job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies
- Increase your income from the comfort of your home
- Part-time independent contract
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You must be fluent in written and verbal Spanish & English
- You must be living in Spain for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Spain
- Experience in use of web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now'!
Formación requerida: Universidad, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, E.S.O, Máster, Bachillerato, Otros
Tipo de Contrato: Media jornada, Trabajo por las tardes, Fines de semana, Trabajo estudiantes
Fecha publicación: Hace 2 meses y 14 días
Ubicación: A Coruña (España)
Área funcional: Marketing y comunicación
Sector empresa: Medios de comunicación y editoriales
Información de la empresa
Lionbridge, one of Forbes 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America, is building an international workforce on Work Market. We offer flexible working hours while working from home on a freelance basis.
As the world’s largest localization firm, Lionbridge combines the language expertise and operational capabilities that companies need to engage the global consumer with the greatest impact.
Leveraging from our global operating model, flexible technology approach, and deep cultural expertise, Lionbridge enables brands to deliver local relevance on a global scale.
Clicar en "Inscríbete a la oferta ahora" te lleva fuera de DonEmpleo, no nos hacemos responsables de su contenido
Para evitar cualquier tipo de fraude o estafa, desconfía de toda oferta que solicite dinero para comenzar a trabajar, y de cualquier comunicación que pueda venir desde otro páis. Más información sobre cómo identificar ofertas de trabajo falsas.