Would you like to join a company that has revolutionised the private medical sector and will shortly be the leading company for eHealth worldwide?
Top Doctors is a world leader in identifying the best doctors, surgeons and medical centres, currently operating in seven countries. We are offering a great opportunity to work on a rapidly expanding health project in a competitive market.
Are you motivated, dedicated, with a strong work ethic and keen eye for detail?
We are looking for full-time Outbound Call Centre Agents with experience and drive to join our fast growing company in Barcelona. As a dynamic, young and professional team, we need talented individuals who are able to thrive in a high energy, multidisciplinary and multinational environment.
As part of the commercial team, you will be contacting high-level medical professionals and their staff to set meetings with them and our Account Managers in the UK.
Once Top Doctors has identified a leading doctor or surgeon, we want to get in touch and get a date in the diary for one of our account managers to meet them personally. This is where you come in. You will be entrusted with a set of potential members and it is your job to initiate and follow up on the company's communication with them.
As our Call Centre Agents act as the first point of communication with potential members, they are also responsible for creating a great first impression. Therefore, we are looking for serious candidates who are willing to take on one of the most important roles within Top Doctors.
A day in the life of a Top Doctors Call Centre Agent includes:
- Calling and emailing - with scripts and templates
- Accurately recording all communication using our CRM
- Organising and managing meetings in our account managers' diaries
- Receiving inbound calls and emails
- Handling queries
Our best Call Centre Agents are:
- Excellent communicators - both on the phone and via email
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Organised and able to navigate CRMs, Excel, Microsoft Office and basic internet searches
- Creative thinkers with a keen eye for detail and desire to see things through to their conclusion
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar position
- Native level English
- Secondary education
- Spanish and/or other languages are a plus
What we offer:
- Full time position: 09:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday
- 6 month contract with a view to extending to a fixed contract
- 23 days holiday
If you believe that you are right for this position, please apply today!
Empresa que solicita el puesto: Top Doctors
Tipo de Contrato: indefinido, jornada completa
Nivel de categoría:
Jobatus es un portal de empleo orientado tanto a candidatos como a empresas. Búsqueda de empleo y publicación del currículum. Búsqueda de candidatos y publicación de ofertas.
Clicar en "Inscríbete a la oferta ahora" te lleva fuera de DonEmpleo, no nos hacemos responsables de su contenido