Descripción del empleo
Lo que vas a hacer
What does the work involve?
In this job you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Spain.
Who is suitable for this work?
- We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily.
- You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
- Hours for this opportunity are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
- Earn some extra cash before summer!
- Gain an in depth understanding of the Spanish market
- Through this work, you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Spain
Qué es lo que pedimos
- Sin estudios mínimos requeridos
- You must be living in Spain for the last 3 consecutive years
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Spain
- Fluency in English and Catalan
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
About Lionbridge AI
Lionbridge has been a leader in providing training data for over 20 years. We partner with the most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world -- and you can be part of it. Headquartered in the United States, with hubs in Ireland, Finland, Spain, and Japan. Lionbridge offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.com
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the opportunity of Personalized Internet Ads Assessor in Spain.
¿Eres el candidato perfecto? Haz clic en el botón 'aplicar ahora' y nos pondremos en contacto contigo lo antes posible.
Formación requerida: Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Universidad
Tipo de Contrato: Media jornada, Trabajo por las tardes, Fines de semana, Trabajo estudiantes
Fecha publicación: Hace 1 mes y 17 días
Ubicación: Barcelona (España)
Área funcional: Marketing y comunicación
Sector empresa: Medios de comunicación y editoriales
Información de la empresa
Lionbridge, one of Forbes 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America, is building an international workforce on Work Market. We offer flexible working hours while working from home on a freelance basis.
As the world’s largest localization firm, Lionbridge combines the language expertise and operational capabilities that companies need to engage the global consumer with the greatest impact.
Leveraging from our global operating model, flexible technology approach, and deep cultural expertise, Lionbridge enables brands to deliver local relevance on a global scale.
Clicar en "Inscríbete a la oferta ahora" te lleva fuera de DonEmpleo, no nos hacemos responsables de su contenido
Para evitar cualquier tipo de fraude o estafa, desconfía de toda oferta que solicite dinero para comenzar a trabajar, y de cualquier comunicación que pueda venir desde otro páis. Más información sobre cómo identificar ofertas de trabajo falsas.